Microsoft Azure SQL Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure SQL Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see SQL Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add database blob auditing and threat detection operations
- Add import/export operations
- Expanded documentation of create modes
- Added ‘filter’ param to list databases
- createMode renamed to CreateMode
- Added ReadScale, SampleName, ServerState
- Added missing Database properties (failover_group_id, restore_point_in_time, read_scale, sample_name)
- Added missing ElasticPoolActivity properties (requested_*)
- Added missing ReplicationLink properties (is_termination_allowed, replication_mode)
- Added missing Server properties (external_administrator_*, state)
- Added operations APIs
- Removed unused Database.upgrade_hint property
- Removed unused RecommendedDatabaseProperties class
- Renamed incorrect RecommendedElasticPool.databases_property to databases
- Made firewall rule start/end ip address required
- Added missing kind property to many resources
- Many doc clarifications
- Parameters re-ordering (list_database_activity)
- Flatten create_or_update_firewall_rule from “parameters” to “start_ip_address” and “end_ip_address”
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_sql-0.3.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (83.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Mar 14, 2017|
|azure-mgmt-sql-0.3.3.zip (86.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 14, 2017|