Microsoft Azure Storage Client Library for Python with multi API version support.
Handles multi-API versions of Azure Storage Data Plane originally from https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python.
- 2017-04-17 (from 0.35.1 to 0.35.2)
- Add new API version support:
- 2017-04-17 (from 0.35.1 of azure-storage)
- 2016-05-31 (from 0.34.3 of azure-storage)
- Initial release.
- Supported API versions:
- 2016-05-31 (from 0.34.0 of azure-storage)
- 2015-04-05 (from 0.30.0 of azure-storage)
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct.
If you would like to become an active contributor to this project please follow the instructions provided in Contribution License Agreement
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_multiapi_storage-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (520.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_multiapi_storage-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl