Microsoft Azure Storage Client Library for Python with multi API version support.
Handles multi-API versions of Azure Storage Data Plane originally from https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python.
- This is not an official Azure Storage SDK.
- It is used by https://github.com/Azure/azure-cli to support multiple API versions.
- The official Azure Storage SDK is at https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python.
- 2017-04-17 (from 0.35.1 to 0.35.2)
- Add new API version support:
- 2017-04-17 (from 0.35.1 of azure-storage)
- 2016-05-31 (from 0.34.3 of azure-storage)
- Initial release.
- Supported API versions:
- 2016-05-31 (from 0.34.0 of azure-storage)
- 2015-04-05 (from 0.30.0 of azure-storage)
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct.
If you would like to become an active contributor to this project please follow the instructions provided in Contribution License Agreement
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_multiapi_storage-0.1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (520.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 13, 2017|
|azure-multiapi-storage-0.1.4.tar.gz (399.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 13, 2017|