It’s like os.walk(), but backwards… and on a bicycle.
[![Continuous Integration Status](https://app.travis-ci.com/datafolklabs/backpedal.svg?branch=master)](https://app.travis-ci.com/github/datafolklabs/backpedal/)
- Walk directories up, down, or both directions
- Search for files, directories, or both item types
- Return first item found immediately, or list of all matching items
- 100% Test Coverage (pytest) on Python 2.7, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- 100% PEP8 Compliant (pep8, autopep8)
Backpedal is Open Source and is distributed under the BSD License (three clause). Please see the LICENSE file included with this software.
` $ pip install backpedal `
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for backpedal-0.9.12-py3-none-any.whl