Helper and tools collection
Barbeque is a collection of custom extensions and helpers, mostly related to the Django Web framework.
These include a commands framework, logging helpers, django-anylink, filer extensions and much much more.
- Commands framework
- Logging helpers
- django-anylink and django-cms extensions
- django-filer extensions
- various helpers for forms and generic views
1.0.0 - 2016-05-04
- Dropped support for Django < 1.8 and Django-CMS < 3.2
0.4.0 - 2016-02-10
- Added buildcompress tag
0.3.0 - 2015-10-09
- Added django 1.8 and python 3.5 support
- Dropped django 1.5 support
0.2.1 - 2015-03-13
- Added management command to create static errorpages
- Added “set” template tag to allow context updates in without using the “with” tag.
0.2 - 2015-03-13
- Refactored library structure
- Added many new features
0.1 - 2014-06-15
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size barbeque-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size barbeque-1.0.0.tar.gz (15.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for barbeque-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl