Helper and tools collection
Barbeque is a collection of custom extensions and helpers, mostly related to the Django Web framework.
These include a commands framework, logging helpers, django-anylink, filer extensions and much much more.
- Commands framework
- Logging helpers
- django-anylink and django-cms extensions
- django-filer extensions
- various helpers for forms and generic views
1.3.0 - 2016-12-08
- WARNING: create_error_pages is deprectated. Use render_static_templates instead.
- Add render_static_templates command to render templates as static files
1.2.0 - 2016-11-30
- WARNING: barbeque.forms was moved to barbeque.forms.mixins - update your imports!
- Refactor UploadToPath to be deconstructable for Django migrations
- Add new mixin for floppyforms.Form to have another render helper (as_div)
- Add FieldsetRenderer to allow rendering of partial forms
- Add cms toolbar baseclass to easily insert title extensions to page menu
- Add template tag to fetch a title extension instance for a cms page
- FilerFileField now sets blank=True if null=True and other way around
- Speed up tests
1.1.1 - 2016-11-22
- Fix bug when compressor is not installed and Django tries to import buildcompress.
1.1.0 - 2016-11-07
- Add module for handling staticfiles when working with docker
1.0.1 - 2016-07-15
- Fix bug when using django-compressor 2.0
1.0.0 - 2016-05-04
- Dropped support for Django < 1.8 and Django-CMS < 3.2
0.4.0 - 2016-02-10
- Added buildcompress tag
0.3.0 - 2015-10-09
- Added django 1.8 and python 3.5 support
- Dropped django 1.5 support
0.2.1 - 2015-03-13
- Added management command to create static errorpages
- Added “set” template tag to allow context updates in without using the “with” tag.
0.2 - 2015-03-13
- Refactored library structure
- Added many new features
0.1 - 2014-06-15
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size barbeque-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size barbeque-1.3.0.tar.gz (20.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for barbeque-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl