Yet Another Navigation Portlet.
Yet another navigation portlet. This is quite similar to collective.portlet.sitemap, except that there are slightly different options. Like collective.portlet.sitemap, it optionally allows you to display the navigation tree expanded, like the sitemap does.
This portlet is also optimized to work in Lineage sites, as it allows you to root the navigation portlet from the portal root, the navigation root or the current context. Changelog =========
- Make cache time configurable and set it to 0 seconds. 0 is no caching. There were some issues, where content changes did not reflect in the menus. A good value might be 10 seconds to avoid unnecessary recalculating. [thet]
- Move all memoize-instance cached methods from plone.app.portlet’s navigation portlet to this implementation to apply ram caching on it. Avoids some more write-on-reads. [thet]
- Get rid of write-on-reads and their conflicts by reducing the number of instance memoizes. [jensens]
- Cache the rendered portlet for an hour with sensible cache keys (portlet_id, path, user) for maximum 1 hour. [thet]
- Make search_base required, so that at least the first item of the vocabulary is preselected. [thet]
- Change css_class_main from a TextLine field to a Choice Field, making it possible to choose from a vocabulary with nice sounding titles instead of having to fill in CSS classes directly. Overrideable via overrides.zcml. [thet]
- Switch to z3c.form for the AddForm and EditForm. [thet]
- Remove the browserlayer, which is nowhere used. [thet]
- Initial version. [thet]