Beeminder Pomodoro Timer
Utilize the power of Beeminder and Pomodoro. This little script runs a Pomodoro timer in your terminal and increments your Beeminder goal counter when it’s done. This requires your project to count 1 Pomodoro per step.
- Set the following environment variables (using foreman, export, …):
- BEEMINDER_KEY … your Beeminder API key
- BEEMINDER_USER … your Beeminder username
- BEEMINDER_GOAL … your Beeminder goal slug name (can be found in your goal settings)
- ./beeminder.py "Work on secret project"
- Work for 25 minutes
- You just finished a Pomodoro! Take a break :)
- Python 3
- OS X say (for TTS output)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for beemodoro-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl