BEL related functionality
BEL Python Package
Main documentation is at <http://bel.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>.
Currently handles BEL 2.0.0, but it is easily extensible to new versions of BEL.
pip install bel
- [Done] Allow multiple BEL Specification files for different BEL versions (including experimental versions)
- [Done] Provide a standard EBNF file for parser generation for each BEL Specification
- [Done] Identify syntax issues in the statement and provide suggestions on fixing them
- [Done] Identify semantic issues in the statement and provide suggestions on fixing them
- [Done] Identify unknown Namespaces or Namespace values
- [Done] Convert BEL statements into an AST and then back into a BEL Statement
- Provide autocompletion suggestions given a location in the BEL Statement
- Read a Nanopub and validate the full Nanopub, e.g. the BEL statement, Annotations, Citation, etc
- BEL Pipeline - Process new Nanopubs in NanopubStore into Edges and load in EdgeStore
- [Done] Convert BELScript into BEL Nanopubs
- Command line interface (partially done)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.