Bert builds things in a similar manner to the
docker build command, but with
the intended output being things other than just docker images.
- Bert does not clean up very well after itself.
- Types of tasks is currently somewhat limited (and does not have feature
- The docker commit process while creating an image can timeout, but resuming the run after the commit actually commits will work.
- Bert doesn't integrate very well into CI servers yet.
- Needs tests and examples.
From checkout, use pip:
pip install --user .
Bert may appear on pypi in the future.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bert-build-0.0.1.tar.gz (48.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|