Basic ZODB-based content type skeleton for Pyramid.
Essentially, we noticed that most projects we did ended up having the same skeleton. This is to make them more reusable. While testing coverage is 100%, we seriously lack documentation and more field-testing, hence this is released as alpha.
0.1a4 - 2012-09-05
- New method to make sure new objects aren’t stored with the same name as an existing view. Before it was possible to name objects the same way as views. [robinharms]
0.1a3 - 2012-02-14
- Typo on code caused description to be stored under the wrong attribute of the schema when using createSchema. [robinharms]
0.1a2 - 2012-02-14
- If title and descriptions are specified for the schema factory, also transfer them to the schema itself. (Colander Schemas are transfered to Schema nodes on construction, which enables title and description) [sassur]
0.1a1 - 2011-10-14
- Exception raised when custom accessors or mutators created a loop. [robinharms]
- Exposing field_storage as a public attribute should remove the need to the switch to override custom accessors / mutators. So it has been removed. Hopefully this will make it easier to use. [robinharms]
- Initial version