Package to manage bibliography files
The package contains two subpackages.
- yapbib: Methods to manage a bibliography
- query_ads: Methods to Query ADS (Harvard Database)
- It provides methods to import from bibtex and ADS (Harvard database) portable format.
- Supports exporting to bibtex, latex, html and xml and two ad-hoc formats (short and full descriptions).
- Include scripts to manipulate databases, get bibliography from ADS online database and extract citations from a LaTeX document.
- Easy to use in your own scripts
- Added option to export to bibtex in different encodings
- Parsing of tex files with two or more bibtex input files has been corrected in bibextract.py
- Fixed bugs to all scripts and added option for version information output
- bibextract.py now determines the bibtex file from the source.