- Change history
- 1.0.2 (2010-07-22)
- 1.0.1 (2010-07-22)
- 1.0.0 (2010-03-19)
- 1.0.0c3 (2010-03-09)
- 1.0.0c2 (2010-03-09)
- 1.0.0c1 (2010-03-03)
- 1.0.0b3 (2010-02-08)
- 1.0.0b2 (2010-01-29)
- 1.0.0b1 (2010-01-28)
- 0.4.2 (2009-12-12)
- 0.4.1 (2009-12-0)
- 0.4.0 (2009-12-04)
- 0.3.1 (2009-09-24)
- 0.3 (2009-08-26)
- 0.2.1 (2008-12-10)
- 0.2.0 (2008-09-15)
- 0.1.0 (2008-05-02)
- Detailed Documentation
Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/bibliograph.rendering/
- fixed unnecessary conversion of utf-8 inside the XML renderer causing improper output for non-ascii content
- export all identifiers independent of the content-type specific ‘source_fields’ configuration (which might be incomplete)
- final release
- fixed unicode issues in PDF renderer
- falling back to os.system() on Linux since we encountered several times the problem that subprocess.Popen() would just hang for some import files and a pipeline like “end2xml | xml2bib”
- release candidate
- added support to export single bibliographic items
- minor fixes
- workaround for stupid incompatiblity with Product.BibfolderFlexibleView
- new numbering schema
- switching to utf-8 output-encoding
- added support for publication_month in BibTeX export
- fixed some tests related to the new unicode -> TeX mapping table of bibliograph.core
- identifier import/export support for BibTeX
- various fixes and cleanup
- Bibutils 4.6 is now a minimum requirement
- Added a named adapter for IBibliographicReference
- Support additional fields in the bibtex renderer (but special characters should be avoided in keys as they are escaped) [raphael]
- Fixed author, editor inconsistency in bibtex-renderer [tom_gross]
- Fixed name of PDF render-view [tom_gross]
- PDF render utility now can be passed a list of objects or a container providing IBibliographyExport [tom_gross]
- allow a custom latex-template to be specified when calling processSource of PDF render view [tom_gross]
- changed os.system calls of latex to subprocess ones [tom_gross]
- call pdflatex in nonstopmode [tom_gross]
- Made bibtex-render view pluggable [tom_gross]
- Moved _getCommand/_hasCommand functions relating to bibutils from bibliograph.rendering to bibliograph.core [tim2p].
- Adjust code relating to IBibContainerIterator so that it uses the new IBibliography interface from bibliograph.core, instead [tim2p].
- Renamed several interfaces so that they are more naturally understood and consistent, i.e. IBibliographyRenderer -> IReferenceRenderer, IBibliographyExporter -> IBibliographyRenderer [tim2p].
- Added an optional omit_fields (and omit_fields_mapping for the utilities) to renderers so that certain fields will not be rendered [tim2p].
- Adjusted some of the doctests so that they are in the doc strings of implementations rather than separate files so as to keep things a little closer together [tim2p].
- Adjusted some test code so that it is Windows-aware, i.e. stripping out ‘r’ from strings before comparing to expected values [tim2p].
- Created recipe with ZopeSkel [tom_gross].
- Ported renderer from Products.CMFBibliographyAT
bibliograph.rendering Package Readme
Render bibliographic information from plone content.
Only the bibtex bibliography is rendered from the scratch. pdf is rendered with pdflatex_. All other formats (EndNote, XML, RIS, …) are transformed using external tools from bibutils_. At the time of writing I used version 3.38 of the tools. See the following table for a list of dependencies:
|latex, bibtex, pdflatex|
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bibliograph.rendering-1.0.2.tar.gz (20.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bibliograph.rendering-1.0.2.tar.gz