Package contains renderers for different bibliographic formats. It uses an adapter to extract data from Zope/Plone-objects and provides utilities to call the renderers. Currently supported formats are: bibtex, endnote, pdf, xml (mods), and ris.
Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/bibliograph.rendering/
- Moved _getCommand/_hasCommand functions relating to bibutils from bibliograph.rendering to bibliograph.core [tim2p].
- Adjust code relating to IBibContainerIterator so that it uses the new IBibliography interface from bibliograph.core, instead [tim2p].
- Renamed several interfaces so that they are more naturally understood and consistent, i.e. IBibliographyRenderer -> IReferenceRenderer, IBibliographyExporter -> IBibliographyRenderer [tim2p].
- Added an optional omit_fields (and omit_fields_mapping for the utilities) to renderers so that certain fields will not be rendered [tim2p].
- Adjusted some of the doctests so that they are in the doc strings of implementations rather than separate files so as to keep things a little closer together [tim2p].
- Adjusted some test code so that it is Windows-aware, i.e. stripping out ‘\r’ from strings before comparing to expected values [tim2p].
- Created recipe with ZopeSkel [Tom Gross].
- Ported renderer from Products.CMFBibliographyAT
bibliograph.rendering Package Readme
Render bibliographic information from plone content
Only the bibtex bibliography is rendered from the scratch. pdf is rendered with pdflatex_. All other formats (EndNote, XML, RIS, …) are transformed using external tools from bibutils_. At the time of writing I used version 3.38 of the tools. See the following table for a list of dependencies:
|latex, bibtex, pdflatex|
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bibliograph.rendering-0.2-py2.4.egg (42.2 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size bibliograph.rendering-0.2.tar.gz (17.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bibliograph.rendering-0.2-py2.4.egg
Hashes for bibliograph.rendering-0.2.tar.gz