a Django blog app
Biblion was the eldarion.com blog which we’ve extracted and open sourced.
Current features include:
- support for multiple channels (e.g. technical vs business)
- use of Creole and Markdown as markup format
- Atom and RSS feeds
- previewing of blog posts before publishing
- optional ability to announce new posts on twitter
- Traditional date based urls or simpler slug-only urls, via configuration
- Control over opengraph and twitter card meta data per post
- Review comments per post for multi-author workflows
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size biblion-2.6.2.tar.gz (12.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|