Replacement for BibTeX and BibTeX file parser
Bibulous provides a flexible way of accomplishing the same tasks as BibTeX, and going far beyond it in capability. The advantages include:
- Fully internationalized: Bibulous can use bibliography databases and bibliography style files written in any language.
- Simple and powerful customization: style templates are an ideal way of visualizing and manipulating bibliography styles. There is no need to learn BibTeX’s arcane stack-based language in order to build or customize a bibliography style.
- Multilingual capability: templates are largely language agnostic, so that multilingual bibliographies can be achieved almost effortlessly.
- Allows users to build glossaries, lists of symbols, and lists of acronyms using the same infrastructure as with bibliographies.
- Sorting of citations is fully localized and has no difficulty in dealing with strings that contain Unicode, LaTeX-markup characters for non-English languages, or even mathematics markup.
This version requires Python 2.7 or later.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bibulous-1.3.1.tar.gz (17.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|