Python multiprocessing fork with improvements and bugfixes
billiard is a fork of the Python 2.7 multiprocessing
package. The multiprocessing package itself is a renamed and updated version of
R Oudkerk’s pyprocessing package.
This standalone variant draws its fixes/improvements from python-trunk and provides
additional bug fixes and improvements.
- This package would not be possible if not for the contributions of not only the current maintainers but all of the contributors to the original pyprocessing package listed here
- Also it is a fork of the multiprocessing backport package by Christian Heims.
- It includes the no-execv patch contributed by R. Oudkerk.
- And the Pool improvements previously located in Celery.
- Billiard is used in and is a dependency for Celery and is maintained by the Celery team.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(89.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py3||Wheel||Jul 16, 2017|
(149.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Jul 16, 2017|