Python multiprocessing fork with improvements and bugfixes
billiard is a fork of the Python 2.7 multiprocessing package. The multiprocessing package itself is a renamed and updated version of R Oudkerk’s pyprocessing package. This standalone variant draws its fixes/improvements from python-trunk and provides additional bug fixes and improvements.
- This package would not be possible if not for the contributions of not only the current maintainers but all of the contributors to the original pyprocessing package listed here.
- Also, it is a fork of the multiprocessing backport package by Christian Heims.
- It includes the no-execv patch contributed by R. Oudkerk.
- And the Pool improvements previously located in Celery.
- Billiard is used in and is a dependency for Celery and is maintained by the Celery team.
The documentation for billiard is available on Read the Docs.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size billiard-188.8.131.52-py3-none-any.whl (89.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size billiard-184.108.40.206.tar.gz (151.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for billiard-220.127.116.11-py3-none-any.whl