Python multiprocessing fork with improvements and bugfixes
billiard is a fork of the Python 2.7 multiprocessing package. The multiprocessing package itself is a renamed and updated version of R Oudkerk’s pyprocessing package. This standalone variant draws its fixes/improvements from python-trunk and provides additional bug fixes and improvements.
- This package would not be possible if not for the contributions of not only the current maintainers but all of the contributors to the original pyprocessing package listed here
- Also it is a fork of the multiprocessing backport package by Christian Heims.
- It includes the no-execv patch contributed by R. Oudkerk.
- And the Pool improvements previously located in Celery.
- Billiard is used in and is a dependency for Celery and is maintained by the Celery team.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|billiard-188.8.131.52-py3-none-any.whl (89.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|billiard-184.108.40.206.tar.gz (149.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|