A universal binary structure editor built on supyr_struct.
What is this repository for?
- Binilla is a universal, GUI based, binary structure editor powered by supyr_struct. Binilla is capable of generating editing interfaces for any binary structures defined with the supyr_struct library. Meta data can be embedded into the supyr_struct descriptors to customize the way Binilla displays the structures. This includes specifying custom widgets, field value ranges, visibility of fields, whether a field can be edited, comments, tooltips, field units, and more.
- Below are a few versions of Binilla displaying various structures. Even the configuration window is generated from a supyr_struct structure definition.
First install any version of Python 3(The newest version is recommended).
There are two ways to install binilla from this point:
- Open a command prompt and execute: pip install binilla
- Extract a copy of the repository into a directory titled “binilla “.
- Move the file “setup.py” into the directory containing “binilla “.
- Open a command prompt, navigate to the directory containing setup.py, and execute: python setup.py install
- During install, python should try to download and install supyr_struct. If it fails to, you must install that as well.
Once the install finishes, binilla should be able to be run by opening a python interpreter and executing: from binilla import run
Who do I talk to?
- Devin Bobadilla (Author of binilla) email@example.com
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size binilla-1.0.0-py3.5.egg (213.9 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size binilla-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (93.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|