A Buildout recipe to install and configure ncWMS2 server with Anaconda.
The recipe requires that Anaconda is already installed. It assumes that the default Anaconda location is in your home directory ~/anaconda. Otherwise you need to set the ANACONDA_HOME environment variable or the Buildout option anaconda-home.
It installs the ncWMS2 and apache-tomcat package from a conda channel in a conda enviroment named birdhouse. The location of the birdhouse environment is .conda/envs/birdhouse. It deploys a Supervisor configuration for Tomcat in ~/.conda/envs/birdhouse/etc/supervisor/conf.d/tomcat.conf. Supervisor can be started with ~/.conda/envs/birdhouse/etc/init.d/supervisord start.
By default ncWMS2 will be available on http://localhost:8080/ncWMS2.
The recipe depends on birdhousebuilder.recipe.conda, birdhousebuilder.recipe.supervisor and birdhousebuilder.recipe.tomcat.
This recipe supports the following options:
Buildout option with the root folder of the Anaconda installation. Default: $HOME/anaconda. The default location can also be set with the environment variable ANACONDA_HOME. Example:
Search priority is:
- anaconda-home in buildout.cfg
- Root Path of data files (NetCDF) for ncWMS2 (sed in dynamic service outputs). Default: ~/.conda/envs/birdhouse/var/lib/pywps/outputs
- Title for this Web Map Service. Default: Birdhouse ncWMS2 Server
- More details about this Web Map Service. Default: ncWMS2 Web Map Service used in Birdhouse
- Name of server administrator. Default: Birdhouse Admin
- Organization of server administrator. Default: Birdhouse
- Web site of the service provider. Default: http://bird-house.github.io/
- Enable WMS caching: Default: false
The following example buildout.cfg installs ncWMS2 with Anaconda and default options:
[buildout] parts = ncwms anaconda-home = /home/myself/anaconda [ncwms] recipe = birdhousebuilder.recipe.ncwms organization = Birdhouse
An example GetCapabilities URL to access for an output NetCDF file in outputs (using DATASET param):
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size birdhousebuilder.recipe.ncwms-0.1.2.tar.gz (7.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for birdhousebuilder.recipe.ncwms-0.1.2.tar.gz