Templates for Plone projects by CodeSyntax
Package created with bobtemplates.cs use the current best-practices when creating an add-on.
This template provides a ready-to-use buildout template for Plone sites. It asks for a Plone version and configures the buildout with it.
The generated buildout provides configuration files for nginx and Apache, haproxy, varnish and logrotate.
It also creates cron jobs to pack your database and to restart the services when the server is rebooted.
This template adds some useful blueprints and a pipeline for a Transmogrifier based migration for Plone 5.
The provided pipeline will work with a collective.jsonify export out of the box.
We have been using the blueprints and the pipeline in several projects and found them very useful. To make the pipeline work correctly, you will need to adjust the created migration1.cfg file to provide the path of the export and adjust one or two parameters.
To get started with Transmogrifier, visit the training at https://training.plone.org/5/transmogrifier
You can run the migration from the command line, using the provided zopectl scripts, as follows. Inspect all the registered transmogrifier pipelines:
$ cd /path/to/your/buildout $ ./bin/instance list_migrations
Run the selected pipeline:
$ cd /path/to/your/buildout $ ./bin/instance run_migration my.package-step1
Add-ons created with bobtemplates.cs are tested to work in Plone 5 and Plone 5.1. They should also work with older versions but that was not tested. It should work on Linux, Mac and Windows.
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/codesyntax/bobtemplates.cs/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/codesyntax/bobtemplates.cs
If you are having issues, please let us know.
- Default to Plone 5.2.2 [erral]
- Update version pins. [erral]
- Update haproxy [erral]
- Use new Travis. [erral]
- Use += in buildout part eggs link to make hotfix installation from external versions file work [erral]
- Update supervisor version pins. [erral]
- Remove ‘products’ directory registration for buildout recipe [erral]
- update varnish control script in supervisor. [erral]
- Always cache Diazo rules in development [erral]
- Enable WSGI [erral]
- Update pinnings [erral]
- Remove checkinterval calculation.
- Python3 compatibility fixes [erral]
- Fix template registration [erral]
- Minor fixes in template registration. [erral]
- Bugfixes in migration subtemplate. [erral]
- Minor fix. [erral]
- Add a subtemplate with migration utils. [erral]
- Link to starzel buildout for hotfix installation [erral]
- Improve docs [erral]
- More tests [erral]
- No changes yet.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bobtemplates.cs-1.2.4.tar.gz (40.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|