Simple Python tools.
- Multiprocessing support.
- Maintenance release.
- Subscription instances can now create new subscriptions for additional handles.
- New StateMachine event classes.
- New Set and Hash operators.
- Implemented a new subscription abstraction for the event system.
- Major Hash unit test improvements.
- Fixed many issues with prioritizing event handles.
- New StateMachine operators.
- Unittest updates.
- Interface updates.
- CRITICAL FIX: Added missing interface modules.
- Misc predicate enhancements.
- Fixed a bug related to starting threads.
- Added new state machine functionality.
- New Handle.get_event_data() method for retrieving event data from handles.
- New Set and Hash handles.
- Minor interface enhancements.
- Removed the data keyword parameters from the Set and Hash constructors. This fixed a rather major bug.
- Fixed a bug in the Set and Hash unit tests.
- Hash instances can now be iterated over.
- Implemented two new predicates. Greater and Lesser.
- A new predicate package that is still in the works. Only the Equal predicate exists at the moment.
- Set instances may now be iterated over.
- New Set and Hash functionality. Both object types now support the Python key/index notation.
- More unit tests.
- Minor release.
- Refactored the interface package.
- More API documentation.
- Completely replaced the LockManager class. The locking primitives for exchanging data between event threads is now handled by the Python queue module.
- Added a new atomic parameter to the EventManager.publish() method. This allows handles to be executed by the same thread that published the event. Event when the event manager is running in threaded mode.
- Added a new max_threads attribute to the ThreadManager class. This is the maximum number of threads allowed to execute.
- Implemented a new ThreadManager. This takes the responsibility of starting new threads away from the EventManager.
- Created a new data package in boduch.event for the Set and Hash events.
- Created a new data package in boduch.handle for the Set and Hash handles.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented a new LockManager class for locking in threaded event handles.
- Made some enhancements to the is_type() utility function.
- Create some new type constants.
- Fixed a major bug in EventManager.subscribe() that allowed the same handle for a single event to be subscribed more than once.
- Type instances now have a uuid attribute which is generated by the constructor.
- EventThread will now inherit from Type.
- Improved the EventManager interface.
- Improved the Event and Handle interfaces.
- Implemented new Set and Hash event handles.
- Minor release.
- Added more unit tests.
- Added more API documentation.
- Fixed a minor bug in the ISet interface.
- The new Hash data type with event emission has been implemented.
- Implemented a new handle for EventSetPush events.
- The event manager can now execute in non-threaded mode.
- Made some improvements to the event manager interface.
- Created a new constants package with some priority constants.
- Added a new Set class.
- EventManager.prioritize() will now prioritize the event handlers.
- Added some new event classes.
- Added some new unit tests.
- API documentation enhancements.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|boduch-0.2.1-py2.5.egg (144.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.5||Aug 14, 2009|
|boduch-0.2.1-py2.6.egg (144.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Aug 14, 2009|
|boduch-0.2.1.tar.gz (20.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 14, 2009|