Tools to access SDSS BOSS data.
Tools to access and work with SDSS BOSS data from http://dr12.sdss3.org.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://bossdata.readthedocs.org
- Code: https://github.com/dkirkby/bossdata
- First release on PyPI.
- Fix issues #3 #5 #6.
- Add support for accessing subtracted sky flux to the spec module and bossplot script.
- This version breaks backwards compatiblity with 0.1.0 since the previous $BOSS_SAS_ROOT environment variable is now named $BOSS_SAS_PATH and has the instrument name (usually boss) appended.
- bash users can update by replacing export BOSS_SAS_ROOT=/sas/dr12 with export BOSS_SAS_PATH=/sas/dr12/boss in their .bashrc file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bossdata-0.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (44.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size bossdata-0.2.0.tar.gz (52.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|