Bot Studio is a python library for runing bots built with DataKund Studio. You can also train bots with DataKund to automate repetitive work without doing any programming. It currently runs only on windows.
pip install bot-studio
Import Bot Studio
from bot_studio import *
Create object first to open browser.
dk=bot_studio.new() or dk=bot_studio.new(argument1=value,argument2=value,..)
|headless||False||Can set it to
|proxy||No proxy||Pass proxy value e.g
|profile_path||creates temporary profile||Pass profile path e.g
|user_agent||No user agent||Pass user agent e.g
|download_folder||Downloads in default folder||If want to set download directory to custom e.g
Run a bot
dk.amazon_login(email='put your email here', login_url='https://www.amazon.com/gp/sign-in.html', password='put password here')
Make Bot using Studio
To create your own bot follow below steps:-
- Run command "datakund" in command prompt
- A browser will get opened containing DK extension
- To open Extension press Alt+O
- Type the bot name e.g "google_search" and click on "Make New Bot"
- Click on Record and do actions like opening link, typing etc.
- Go back and then Run bot
If you want to call your bots in your code, then consider bot names which do not contain space, special character etc.
Access Your bot through Code
To access your code:-
- Go to Code Section in extension
- Go to python and copy the code
- Now run that code, your bot will run
Make your bots public
To share your bots with public, so that anyone can run them follow these steps:-
- Go to your bot in Extension
- Go to More section and then Publish
- Write title, desc and image and click on Publish
- Here you go, now anyone can run this bot
Run public bot
Here we will run the bot we did made above
Send Feedback to Developers
bot_studio.send_feedback(feedback="Need help with this ......")
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.