Low-level, data-driven core of boto 3.
A low-level interface to a growing number of Amazon Web Services. The botocore package is the foundation for AWS-CLI.
Botocore is currently under a developer preview, and its API is subject to change prior to a GA (1.0) release. Until botocore reaches a 1.0 release, backwards compatibility is not guaranteed. The plan for GA is as follows:
- DONE Add client interface to botocore.
- DONE Add pending deprecation warnings to the use of Service and Operation objects (added in version 0.96.0).
- DONE Change the pending deprecation warnings to deprecation warnings (added in version 0.99.0).
- DONE Create a clients-only branch that completely removes Service and Operation objects.
- DONE Changing the deprecation warnings to ImminentRemovalWarning. These will now print to stderr by default so the warnings are more visible (added in version 0.104.0).
- DONE Merge clients-only branch to develop branch, and make an alpha release of botocore (v 1.0.0a1 released on 5/21/15).
- Make a beta release of botocore.
- Make GA (1.0.0) release of botocore.
The project is currently at step 7.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size botocore-1.0.0b2.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|