Assortment of frequently used utilities for Bottle framework
Assortment of frequently used utilities for Bottle.
This package contains utilities for developing web sites and web applications using Bottle framework. It is divided into several modules of which the lazy module is not Bottle-specific.
The bottle-utils are created from a bunch of unrelated modules we frequently used at Outernet. Some of the modules have been tested fairly thoroughly, and some have been used only in a handful of projects. Therefore, not all modules are of high quality. You should conisder this package Alpha quality.
Each module is packaged in a separate package under the same bottle_utils namespace, and this package in particular is simply a placeholder that depends on all other packages for simpler installation.
The packages are:
- bottle-utils-common - Common functionalities shared by other packages
- bottle-utils-ajax - Decorators for AJAX-specific handlers
- bottle-utils-csrf - Decorators for CSRF protection
- bottle-utils-flash - Plugin and methods for flash messaging
- bottle-utils-html - Functions for use in HTML templates
- bottle-utils-http - Decorators for managing HTTP reponse headers
- bottle-utils-i18n - Support for internationalization
- bottle-utils-lazy - Provides functionality for lazy evaluation of callables
- bottle-utils-meta - Classes for handling page/social metadata
Install using pip or easy_install:
pip install bottle-utils easy_install bottle-utils
You can also install individual packages listed in the introduction.
Detailed documentation is available online.
You can also generate offline documentation by cloning this repository and doing the following:
cd /path/to/repo cd docs make html
The docs/build/html directory should contain full HTML documentation. You can start from the index.html file.
Please report all bugs to our GitHub issue tracker.
This package is licensed under BSD license. See LICENSE for more info.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|bottle-utils-0.3.1.tar.gz (4.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 29, 2015|
|bottle-utils-0.3.1.zip (8.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 29, 2015|