A Bower-centric static file server for WSGI
BowerStatic: A WSGI framework for Bower
BowerStatic is a WSGI-based framework that you can integrate with your WSGI-using web application or framework to help it serve static resources.
- BowerStatic failed to initialize if a component was discovered without a main. These are handled now – if you try to include a path to such a resource, no extra inclusions are generated. Fixes #5.
- If main was an array, only the first such resource was loaded. The correct behavior should be to load all these resources. This required a reworking of how resources get created; instead of creating a single resource for a path, a list of resources is created everywhere. Fixes #6 (and was mentioned in #5).
- Introduce a component(name) method on the components object. Given a component name it will give an object that has a url() method. This can be used to obtain the URL of a component directory, which is sometimes useful when client-side code needs to construct URLs itself, such as for templates. Fixes issue #8.
- You can register a renderer for a particular extension type using, for example, bower.renderer('.js', render_js), where render_js takes a URL and should return a string with a HTML snippet to include on the page.
- Even if the same resource is included multiple times, it will only be included once. Thanks Ying Zhong for the bug report and suggested fix.
- Initial public release.