utilities for working with bqpjson data
bqpjson is a minimalist python package for working with bqpjson data files, a json-based encoding of binary quadratic programs. A detailed description of the bqpjson data format is available here.
The bqpjson toolset includes:
- bqpjson - a python library for the validation and transformation of bqpjson data
- bqpjson-schema.json - a JSON-Schema for bqpjson data files
- spin2bool - a command line tool for converting a bqpjson data files between the spin and boolean variable spaces
- bqp2qh - a command line tool for converting bqpjson data files into a qubist compatible hamiltonians
- bqp2qubo - a command line tool for converting bqp-json data into a qubo data
- bqp2mzn - a command line tool for converting bqp-json data into a minizinc model
bqpjson is developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory and is provided under a BSD-ish license with a “modifications must be indicated” clause. See the LICENSE.md file for the full text. This package is part of the Hybrid Quantum-Classical Computing suite, known internally as LA-CC-16-032.