Basic Brazilian vocabularies for Python
Table of Contents
This package aims to provide basic vocabularies related to Brazil for Python developers.
It’s written in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Countries (ISO 3166 in Brazilian Portuguese)
- States (Brazilian states)
- Cities (Brazilian cities, organized by state)
- Cities (Brazilian cities)
- Area codes
- Python 2.4
Installing on your Python packages:
Adding it to install_requires in another Python package (in setup.py):
install_requires=[ 'setuptools', # -*- Extra requirements: -*- 'brasil.vocab' ],
After installing it we just need to import it and use:
>>> from brasil.vocab.geo import uf >>> len(uf) 27 >>> print uf ('AC', u'Acre')
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Implementation
- Fixing Cities vocabularies [erico_andrei]
- Countries [erico_andrei]
- Brazilian States and Cities [lepri]
- Initial implementation [erico_andrei]
- Area Codes [erico_andrei]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brasil.vocab-0.6.tar.gz (165.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|