A simple file-based database engine
Source code is available in https://github.com/RMed/breezedb_python
- New JSON structure
- Database now consists of a single file
- Improved special character support
- Improved exception handling
- Added several database operations
Issues and bug reports
Please report any issues or bugs you may encounter in https://github.com/RMed/breezedb_python/issues
NOTE: version 1.2.0 is not compatible with previous versions of the library.
- The data is contained within a single file using JSON structure.
- All database operations are done to the filesystem.
- Uses user session permissions for the database
- It is not needed to distribute a database with your application, as it can be created on the go.
- Linux/Unix (run with superuser permissions):
# python setup.py install
or using pip:
# pip install breezedb
- Windows (run as administrator):
python.exe setup.py install
or using pip:
python.exe pip install breezedb
or use the provided installer.
Documentation is available online in http://pythonhosted.org/breezedb . This documentation includes all the available functions and extra information about the structure of the database and the query parser.
If you want to build the documentation from source, navigate to the doc directory and run:
in Linux/Unix systems or:
in Windows systems.
There are several basic tests available in the test directory that can be run after the library is installed.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size breezedb-1.2.0.tar.gz (25.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|