Bruce the Presentation Tool
Bruce the Presentation Tool is for Python programmers who are tired of fighting with presentation tools. In its basic form it allows text, code or image pages and even interactive Python sessions. It uses PyGame and is easily extensible to add new page types.
1.2.1 - 2007-01-04
- moved some of the smaller examples into doc/examples
- fix ScratchPad page (thanks Dave Cole)
1.2 - 2007-01-02
- added control-F to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode (X11 only)
- added ShellInterpreterPage and SpawnPage (thanks Anthony Baxter)
- added socrates.py driver script - see doc/socrates.txt for more
- many, many new features added - highlighting of code pages, timed auto-advancing of pages, simple syntax for text page effects, autotyping enhancements… much more. See doc/socrates.txt for more.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bruce-1.2.1.tar.gz (139.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|