Brutal Maze is a research hash and slash game with fast-paced action and a minimalist art style.
The game features a trigon trapped in an infinite maze. As our hero tries to escape, the maze’s border turn into aggressive squares trying to stop him. Your job is to help the trigon fight against those evil squares and find a way out (if there is any). Be aware that the more get killed, the more will show up and our hero will get weaker when wounded.
As a research game, Brutal Maze has a few primary goals:
- Highly portable.
- Auto-generated and infinite maze.
- No binary art data.
- Enemies with randomized attributes: stun, poison, etc.
- Resizable in realtime.
Brutal Maze is written in Python and is compatible with both version 2 and 3. The installation procedure should be as simply as follow:
- Install Python and pip. Make sure the directory for Python executables is your PATH.
- Clone the Github repository or download the Zip achieve and unpack.
- Open Terminal in the directory containing the repo’s folder and run pip install --user brutalmaze.
- New game.
- Escape, p
- Up, w
- Move up.
- Down, s
- Move down.
- Left, a
- Move left.
- Right, d
- Move right.
- Left Mouse
- Long-ranged attack.
- Return, Right Mouse
- Close-ranged attack.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brutalmaze-0.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for brutalmaze-0.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl