Create S3 buckets in seconds from your command line to use on your website.
Create S3 bucket, policy and user with one command. After creation it is ready to use on your project.
- Python 3
pip install buckup
You can easily install buckup inside a virtual environment and work on it there, e.g.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:torchbox/buckup.git cd buckup python3 -m venv venv source venv/bin/activate pip install -e . buckup
First you need an AWS account. You need programmatic access key to use it with buckup.
- If you have AWS CLI installed, you can save your credentials with aws configure; or
- you can set AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY environment variable containing your credentials.
Read boto3 documentation for more detail.
- If you want to restrict your access only to essential credentials to use
buckup, please set them to:
- iam:ListAccountAliases (not required to use)
After you set that up, you can type buckup and that should open the prompt.
- If you want to specify other than the default region, please use --region flag with buckup, e.g. buckup --region eu-west-2.
After you answer all the questions you should obtain your bucket details that are ready to use in your application.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size buckup-0.1a2-py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size buckup-0.1a2.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|