Sync github, bitbucket, and trac issues with taskwarrior
bugwarrior is a command line utility for updating your local taskwarrior database from your forge issue trackers.
It currently supports the following remote resources:
For information on how to install and use bugwarrior, read the docs on RTFD.
- Ralph Bean (primary author)
- Ben Boeckel (contributed support for Gitlab)
- Justin Forest (contributed support for RedMine, TeamLab, and MegaPlan, as well as some unicode help)
- Tycho Garen (contributed support for Jira)
- Kosta Harlan (contributed support for activeCollab, notifications, and experimental taskw support)
- Luke Macken (contributed some code cleaning)
- James Rowe (contributed to the docs)
- Adam Coddington (anti-entropy crusader)
- Iain R. Learmonth (contributed support for the Debian BTS and maintains the Debian package)
- BinaryBabel (contributed support for YouTrack)
- Matthew Cengia (contributed extra support for Trello)
- Andrew Demas (contributed support for PivotalTracker)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bugwarrior-1.8.0-py3-none-any.whl (136.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size bugwarrior-1.8.0.tar.gz (125.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bugwarrior-1.8.0-py3-none-any.whl