Cloud infrastructure and .deb file management software
Cloud infrastructure and .deb file management software.
- See the docs
- Added a buildkit release command to update version numbers within a buildkit-generated Python project directory structure
- Updated the documentation to clarify some aspects of the install
- Included the buildkit_deb directory in the source distribution and updated the MANIFEST.in file template so that when a project is generated it will include the Debian directory
- Complete overhaul to support the creation of Debian packages from Python software, add them to a repository and test them in virtual machines on Ubuntu LTS.
- Bitbucket support
- Ability to package as .deb files from a virtualenv
- Changed template MANIFEST.in to include docs Makefile and conf.py
- Updated build.py example to build docs from distribution
- Changed the build_html() and run() signatures
- Added a command to package up dependant modules into a single directory
- First version
buildkit - Cloud infrastructure and .deb file management software Copyright (C) 2011 3aims Ltd
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size buildkit-0.2.1.tar.gz (80.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|