Manage svn bundle releasing.
BundleMan try to manage releasing of application built on versioned products under subversion.
An application is seen as a products suite defined using subversion svn:externals property. An application is a bundle of products. Products are versioned piece of software.
Releasing an application is about taking care of tagging the source repository, managing version of each products, managing CHANGELOG, creating a source package archive, giving ways to maitain a release without blocking the trunk development.
- BundleMan is free software distributed under the GNU GPL.
- It uses a recommended trunk/branches/tags repository layouts for products and bundles.
- It uses standard versioning MAJOR.MINOR.BUGFIX-RELEASE for products.
- Versioning of products is done automaticly by analysing a CHANGES file.
- Enforce CHANGELOG quality by requiring a product CHANGES file.
- It Generates an application CHANGELOG.
- There is no locking of the trunk or version’s conflict when patching a released application.
- Can manage public, private or remote products.
- BundleMan is written in python and can be easily customized.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bundleman-1.0.0.tar.gz (31.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|