Python client for Baidu Yun (Personal Cloud Storage) 百度云/百度网盘 Python 客户端
It provides file operations like: list, download, upload, syncup, syncdown, etc.
The main purpose is to utilize Baidu Yun in Linux environments (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
For more information, please refer to https://github.com/houtianze/bypy
- 1.2.5: Add in offline (cloud) download; Fix stack printing
- 1.2.4: Fix command line parsing for Python 3 (Unicode by default)
- 1.2.3: Fix GUI for Python 3
- 1.2.2: Fix division for Python 3
- 1.2.1: Make it universal (Python 2 & 3 compatible)
- 1.0.20: Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(45.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 2, 2016|
(45.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jan 2, 2016|