Mailing list integration for byro
Several mailinglists may be managed, and you can configure on a per-list basis if members should be automatically added and/or removed from the list.
- Make sure that you have a working byro development setup`.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/byro-mailman.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for byro development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with byro’s plugin registry.
- Restart your local byro server. The plugin is now in use.
- To generate local translation files: django-admin makemessages -l de -i build -i dist -i "*egg*"
Copyright 2018 rixx
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size byro-mailman-1.0.1.tar.gz (7.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|