This product is adding fuzzy search function for Plone
This system creates index for fuzzy search when content created and/or modified.
We can get fuzzy suggestions on search page, if site has near words.
Developing repository : https://bitbucket.org/cmscom/c2.search.fuzzy Issue tracker : https://bitbucket.org/cmscom/c2.search.fuzzy/issue
You shuld install MeCab and c2.splitter.mecabja. You can find PyPI : http://pypi.python.org/pypi/c2.splitter.mecabja . The site has detail information.
- Supported by
- Referred site
- Only Support Plone 5 [Manabu TERADA]
- Support SQL DB back end [Manabu TERADA]
- Bug fix for 2nd word length [Manabu TERADA]
- Check and no depend MeCab. [Manabu TERADA]
- Remove catalog.xml because don’t need it. [Manabu TERADA]
- Modify bug fix for fuzzy-search template. [Manabu TERADA]
- Modify bug fix for Plone 4.1/4.2, because it dose not have cmf.ManagePortal. [Manabu TERADA]
- Initial release
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add c2.search.fuzzy to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... c2.search.fuzzy
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = c2.search.fuzzy
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
$ ./bin/buildout -N
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
- quick install
You need install c2.search.fuzzy at quick install.
- index build
You can find Fuzzy Search Settings in add-on setting to control-panel. And, you can access to http://YOUR-PLONE-SITE/@@fuzzy-search-controlpanel from the link. Last, You should click to Rebuild button.