This product enables to search MS-Office files on Plone.
- This product enables to search MS-Office files on Plone.
- Include Apache POI 3.6 package by jar file.
- MS-Office files
- MS-Word 95-2000, XP, 2007
- MS-Excel 95-2000, XP, 2007
- MS-PowerPoint 95-2000, XP, 2007
- Plone 3.0-3.3 and Plone 4.0 (tested by 3.3.2 and 4.0a2 on CentOS 5.3 64bit)
- JRE 1.6 (tested by 1.6.0)
- Linux(like Unix)
- Don’t support Windows yet (next version task)
This code was inspired by Products.OpenXml
- Manabu Terada(Twitter: @Terapyon) (Main code)
- Mikio Hokari (Java code & Extend call)
- support Plone 4.x
- modify typo
- modify exception code
- adding java args for big size file
- Initial release
When you’re reading this you have probably already run easy_install c2.transform.msoffice. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
Get pythonproducts and install it via:
python setup.py install --home /path/to/instance
into your Zope instance.
Create a file called c2.transform.msoffice-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:
<include package="c2.transform.msoffice" />
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add c2.transform.msoffice to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... c2.transform.msoffice
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = c2.transform.msoffice
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for c2.transform.msoffice-0.2dev.tar.gz
Hashes for c2.transform.msoffice-0.2dev-py2.6.egg
Hashes for c2.transform.msoffice-0.2dev-py2.4.egg