import external CalDAV and CardDAV entries
Calflate is a command line application that conflates external CalDAV and CardDAV entries into an other online collection. It does an one-way sync of calendar EVENTs, TODOs, JOURNALs and addressbook entries (VCARD) based on UIDs and SEQUENCE or REV numbers.
Calflate is written in Python, it has no dependencies and licenced under the FreeBSD License. The source code and issue tracker is available at https://github.com/chripo/calflate.
- one-way sync of VEVENT, VTODO, VJOURNAL and VCARD
- rewrite / cleanup UIDs based on regular expressions
- import entries from local files and online collections
- is able to purge destination items
- supports multiple collection sets
- configurable per collection
Install from source
# create a virualenv pip install https://github.com/chripo/calflate/zipball/master ln -s $VIRTUAL_ENV/bin/calflate ~/bin/calflate
Create a configuration file at ~/.config/calflate.cfg. Insert the following section for each collection that should be imported.
[COLLECTION-NAME] # ignore input argument from command line # input = None # never purge destination items # purge = False # verbose output # verbose = True # don't make changes # dryrun = True # replace UID pattern # uid_from = (.+?)@foobar.com # uid_to = \1 # source calendar / addressbook src = https://source-host.net/test/events.ics/ # src_user = username # src_pass = password # destination calendar / addressbook dst = https://my-server.net/user/calendar.ics/ dst_user = username dst_pass = password
- calflate --help to show usage.
- calflate COLLECTION-NAME to import a specific collection or
- calflate '*' to conflate all sets.
Are welcome! Resepect PEP-8.