Inspect program execution from data generated by `callspectpy`
Inspect program execution from data generated by callspectpy
`bash # run app as background process $ callspect ~/path-to-file-generated-by-callspectpy & # open `callspect` in default browser and view data $ xdg-open http://127.0.0.1:5000/ `
## TODO Future:
- call args seperated with newlines as option
- max/min window with app-header
- layout customization
- should be reflected in link AND allow to change WITHOUT refresh
- scr-code filename is floating
- details-box: open-in-editor action
- hidable left pane with (app-drawer)
- show whole map flow with warning about too-many-calls
- main-thread selected in call-tree shows all flow map?
- limit actor parent calls?
- limit actor child calls?
- allow picked package to be shown (default all-checked?)
- DX: files *.css.html are shitty copy-paste from node_modules, there must be a better way
- actor has zooming feature
- show only module-level interaction
- show only class-level interaction
- show only obj-level interaction
- show only function-level interaction
- sequence svg reacts by highlighting in call-tree
- additional vertical layout
- diagram handles recurrent fn
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size callspect-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl (2.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size callspect-0.1.3.tar.gz (2.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for callspect-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl