Deprecated! Please install linkahead.
This is the CaosDB Python Client Library repository and a part of the CaosDB project.
Please read the README_SETUP.md for instructions on how to setup this code.
Please refer to the official documentation for more information.
Thank you very much to all contributers—past, present, and prospective ones.
Code of Conduct
By participating, you are expected to uphold our Code of Conduct.
How to Contribute
- You found a bug, have a question, or want to request a feature? Please create an issue.
- You want to contribute code?
- Forking: Please fork the repository and create a merge request in GitLab and choose this repository as target. Make sure to select "Allow commits from members who can merge the target branch" under Contribution when creating the merge request. This allows our team to work with you on your request.
- Code style: This project adhers to the PEP8 recommendations, you can test your code style
autopep8 -i -r ./). Please write your doc strings following the NumpyDoc conventions.
- If you have a suggestion for the documentation,
the preferred way is also a merge request as describe above (the documentation resides in
src/doc). However, you can also create an issue for it.
- You can also contact us at info (AT) caosdb.org and join the CaosDB community on #linkahead:matrix.org.
- Copyright (C) 2018 Research Group Biomedical Physics, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization Göttingen.
- Copyright (C) 2020-2022 Indiscale GmbH firstname.lastname@example.org
All files in this repository are licensed under a GNU Affero General Public License (version 3 or later).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.