Cardea is a machine learning library built on top of FHIR schema.
An open source project from Data to AI Lab at MIT
This library is under development. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the contributors for more information. We will announce our first release soon.
Cardea is a machine learning library built on top of the FHIR data schema. The library uses a number of automl tools developed under "The Human Data Interaction Project" at Data to AI lab at MIT. Our goal is to provide an easy to use library to develop machine learning models from electronic health records. A typical usage of this library will involve:
- Installing the library available via pypi
- Integrating their data in FHIR schema (whatever subset of data is available)
- Following the API develop some pre specified prediction models (or specify new ones using our API) The model building process is parameterized but automatically does:
- data cleaning, auditing
- feature engineering
- machine learning model search and tuning
- model evaluation
- model auditing
- Testing the models using our API
- Preparing and deploying the models
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://D3-AI.github.io/Cardea
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cardea-0.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (364.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cardea-0.0.2.tar.gz (280.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cardea-0.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl