Top-level package for cards.
Project task tracking / todo list (in progress)
Initial Goals of the project
- Create a command line application that can be used to track the status of a multi-person project.
- Explore the problems inherent in all applications regarding usability, testing, packaging, deployment, etc.
Rough Current Status
- A "usable" API and CLI. The CLI workflow needs work.
- Database location is flexible to the API, but the CLI hardcodes it to a single user home directory.
This is a demo application being built in conjunction with the Test & Code podcast.
We'll be building up this application, and testing it, and adding functionality, while discussing software testing and development practices.
Follow along, starting with episode 37.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://cards-project.readthedocs.io.
See usage page for details, but here's a demo of how it works:
$ cards add 'a todo' $ cards add -o Brian 'another task' $ cards list ID owner done summary -- ----- ---- ------- 1 a todo 2 Brian another task $ cards update 1 -o Brian $ cards update 1 --done True $ cards ID owner done summary -- ----- ---- ------- 1 Brian x a todo 2 Brian another task $ cards delete 1 $ cards ID owner done summary -- ----- ---- ------- 2 Brian another task $ cards --help Usage: cards [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]... Run the cards application. Options: --version Show the version and exit. -h, --help Show this message and exit. Commands: add add a card count list count delete delete a card list list cards update update card
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cards-0.2.9-py3-none-any.whl (6.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cards-0.2.9.tar.gz (14.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|