An additional view for Plone folders, for better manage repository of files
The italian word modulistica mean “documentation”, “downloadable forms”.
This product add to your Plone folders:
- a new view (“Downloadable forms view”) for display files in the folder
- a new field, where you can enter a set of column names, used in the view
This product has been designed for public organization, but can be used from any other company that need to display a large amount of file that need to be downloaded from visitors.
This view will simply show in a table all files and links in the folder, ignoring all other stuff.
Files are displayed in a two-column table.
You can optionally use a new field of the folder called Columns titles to control the heading of the table. If you don’t provide a value for this field, no heading will be used. Please note that the field is only displayed when the view is applied to the folder
In facts the view also use Pages inside the folder, but for a special use case.
Pages are loaded, and the body content is inserted inside a wide table header row. This can be useful if you need to comment a subset of files.
You can use this feature for simple comment inside the table, or for provide a complex structure:
You can find a lot of additional examples in the Modulistica section of the Chamber of Commerce of Ferrara.
Tested on Plone 4.3
- Fix getRawRelatedItems call in view and template [cekk]
- Fixed link icon resource [cekk]
- Added background style for modulisticaDocument [cekk]
- Removed hasImage check [cekk]
- Let’s make nekorina happy: new field only displayed when the view is really used [keul]
- Fixed wrong MANIFEST file [keul]
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError in modulistica view [fdelia]
- Migration to Plone 4.1 [keul]
- Merged with cciaa.c3p.folder [keul]
- Fully translated [keul]
- Removed italian code (partially) [keul]
- A lot of Plone 2.1, then Plone 2.5 and finally Plone 3.3 changes