Extract data from battery cell testers.
This Python Package was developed to help the researchers at IFE, Norway, in their cumbersome task of interpreting and handling data from cycling tests of batteries and cells.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://cellpy.readthedocs.io.
- Load test-data and store in hdf5 format.
- Filter out the steps of interest.
- Process and plot the data.
- And more…
- Allow for using mdbtools also on win
- Slightly faster find_files using cache and fnmatch
- Bug fix: error in sorting files when using pathlib fixed
- Improved creation of step tables (much faster)
- Default compression on cellpy (hdf5) files
- Bug fixes
- Parameters can be set by dot-notation (python-box).
- The parameter Instruments.cell_configuration is removed.
- Options for getting voltage curves in different formats.
- Fixed python 3.6 issues with Read the Docs.
- Can now also be used on posix (the user must install mdb_tools first).
- Improved logging allowing for custom log-directory.
- No legacy python.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cellpy-0.3.0a1.tar.gz (935.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|