Moon data library and API server
Cerridwen provides data on the moon that is suitable for both astronomical and astrological purposes. It comes with a simple command-line utility and a JSON server, but is also designed to serve as a basis for your own application.
The motivation for this package is to have a reliable open-source library and API that provides data on the moon and, eventually, other planetary bodies at a certain point in time.
- Get comprehensive data on the sun and moon at almost any point in time
- Rely on the high precision of the NASA JPL ephemeris
- Make use of a powerful numpy-based algorithm for planetary event finding, (e.g. full moon, squares of planets etc.)
- Work with Julian and ISO dates
- Use Cerridwen’s JSON API to ensure loose coupling
- Extend Cerridwen with ease to suit your own needs
Cerridwen’s full documentation can be found at http://cerridwen.readthedocs.org/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cerridwen-1.1.0c1-py3-none-any.whl (18.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cerridwen-1.1.0c1.tar.gz (34.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cerridwen-1.1.0c1-py3-none-any.whl