Loopia DNS authentication plugin for Certbot
$ pip install certbot-loopia
To use the authenticator you need to provide some required options:
- --certbot-loopia:credentials (required)
- INI file with user and password for your Loopia API user. user normally has the format user@loopiaapi.
The credential file must have the folling format:
certbot_loopia:auth_user = user@loopiaapi certbot_loopia:auth_password = passwordgoeshere
For safety reasons the file must not be world readable. You can solve this by running:
$ chmod 600 credentials.ini
- Due to caching on Loopia’s side it can take up to 15 minutes before changes propagates. Therefore the plugin will wait 15 minutes before contacting the ACME server.
Released 21st August 2017
- Rewrote plugin to match the implementation of certbot-dns-* plugins
- Updated dependency requirements since the old release was completely broken for newer acme and certbot (see issue #2)
Released 10th May 2017
- Initial release
This plugin is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Loopia AB.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|certbot_loopia-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|certbot-loopia-0.2.0.tar.gz (4.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|