A bot for the cex.io cryptocurrency mining marketplace
*this is a really early version, recommend you check updates frequently*
1. Go to [cex.io](https://cex.io/r/0/nikcub/0/)
2. Click signup
3. Fill out form, confirm etc.
4. Once signed up go to https://www.cex.io/trade/profile
5. Scroll down to API Access
6. *Optional* enter your IP address
7. Check all API access permission boxes
8. Click 'generate'
9. Copy the key and secret (see Config section)
10. Click 'activate'
11. Click the link in the activation email to confirm API access
The easiest way to install is with `pip`, it will download the package, build it and place `cexbot-cli` in your path. If you don't have `pip` on your
machine see ["How do I install pip on OS X"](http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17271319/installing-pip-on-mac-os-x) (*tl;dr: `sudo easy_install pip` or `brew install python`*)
`pip install cexbot`
## Dev Install
`git clone --depth=0 https://github.com/nikcub/cexbot.git`
`pip install -r requirements.txt`
cexbot needs to know your username, API key and secret.
will generate a blank config file at `cex.cnf`. Edit the file and fill in `username`, `key` and `secret`
## Example Config
username = user
apikey = key
secret = secret
new features being added all the time.
Update frequently, new features being added all the time.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.